Death and Resurrection of Jesus
This is a quiz on the death and resurrection of Jesus.
1. During Jesus’ crucifixion, what did the soldiers place on his head?
A. Crown of Jewels
B. Crown of Thorns
C. Crown of Nettles
D. Crown of Thistles
2. For what of Christ’s did the soldiers cast lots (bet on)?
3. How did Judas betray Christ?
A. With a kiss
B. By pointing at him
C. Described him to the authorities
D. Shook his hand
4. Jesus was led away to which high priest first?
5. After Pilate found no guilt in Christ, for what reason did the Jews say that Jesus should die?
A. He claimed to be of heaven
B. He said he would destroy the temple of God
C. He claimed to be their King
D. He had made himself the Son of God
6. Who did Pilate send Jesus to after he had interrogated him?
7. What was inscribed above the cross?
A. Prince of the Jews
B. King of the Jews
C. Savior of the Jews
D. Captain of the Jews
8. When Jesus died, for how long was there darkness over the land?
A. 3 minutes
B. 3 hours
C. 3 days
D. 3 weeks
9. What was the name of the man who requested Jesus’ body for burial?
10. Pilate offered to release on prisoner – which prisoner did the Jews request to be released?
11. What was the color of the robe placed on Jesus?
12. With what was Jesus’ side pierced?
13. In what was Jesus wrapped before he was buried?
A. Goat skins
B. Linen clothes
C. Sheep skins
D. Golden robes
14. Which disciple wanted to see the imprint of the nails before he would believe?
15. Jesus appeared to his disciples after the resurrection beside which sea?
A. Red Sea
B. Dead Sea
C. Sea of Joppa
D. Sea of Tiberias
16. Who carried the cross for Jesus?
B. Simon the Zealot
C. Simon of Cyrene
D. Simon Peter
17. Who rolled away the tomb stone?
C. An Angel
D. A Roman Centurion
18. Where was Jesus crucified?
C. The Mount of Olives
D. The Hinnom Valley
19. What did they offer Jesus to drink as he was crucified?
A. Vinegar mixed with gall
B. Stagnant water
C. Grape juice
D. Communion wine
20. How many other people were crucified with Jesus?
D. We are not told
< Back to Bible Trivia
Answers for Death and Resurrection of Jesus >