Books of the Bible
This is a Bible Trivia quiz on the Books of the Bible.
1. Which of these books is in the Old Testament?
2. Which book is the last of the Gospels ?
3. How many books are there in the Bible (both Old and New Testaments)?
4. Which book contains the story of David and Goliath?
A. 1 Samuel
B. 2 Samuel
C. 1 Kings
D. 2 Kings
5. Who wrote the book of Acts?
6. Which book comes after Job?
7. How many chapters are there in the book of Psalms?
8. Which of these books is part of the Pentateuch?
9. Which book contains the story of Balaam and his donkey?
A. 1 Chronicles
10. Which book is a letter from Paul concerning his slave Onesimus?
11. Which gospel was written by a tax collector?
12. In which book to Nebuchadnezzar build an idol made of gold, sixty cubits high, and six cubits wide?
13. What is the last book of the Old Testament?
14. What is the shortest book in the Old Testament?
15. Which book contains Haman, the son of Hammedatha?
16. Which book is in the New Testament?
17. Which book begins with “A roll of the birth of Jesus Christ, son of David, son of Abraham.” (YLT)?
18. Which of the following is in the correct book order?
A. Amos, Jonah, Obadiah
B. Philemon, Hebrews, James
C. Song of Songs, Ruth, Haggai
D. Colossians, Acts, John
19. The book of Esther is found between what two books?
A. Nehemiah and Job
B. Song of Songs and Isaiah
C. Obadiah and Jonah
D. Acts and Romans
20. Who wrote the book of Galatians?
< Back to Bible Trivia
Answers for Books of the Bible Quiz >